To indulge in a 5-star award-winning holiday park that delivers all the ingredients for an out-of-this-world experience, look no further. At Finlake you'll find first class facilities and a huge choice of activities that together add up to a truly memorable holiday.
Country Lodges and Country Holiday Homes
Our Country Holiday Homes range from 12ft to 14ft wide and offer well-designed accommodation, plenty of storage and stylish interiors. If you are looking for a little more room to spread your wings, then our Country Lodges are extra wide at 20ft+ and offer a more open plan spacious living area, larger bedrooms plus an ensuite shower to the master bedroom and a separate bath.
- Comfortable lounge area with TV and DVD player
- Well-equipped kitchen with cooker, microwave, fridge, cooking utensils and crockery
- A choice of 2 or 3 bedrooms to sleep 4 or 6 respectively. Two bedroom models feature one double and one twin room, while our three bedroom models offer an additional twin bedroom. Please note; all Holiday Homes have slim line beds in the twin bedrooms. A number of units feature bunk beds in the third bedroom.
- Towels, shower room with WC and basin
- Double-glazing and central heating to give you maximum comfort, whatever the time of year
- Decking area and patio furniture - perfect for outdoor dining
- One allocated parking space.
Platinum Country Lodges and Country Holiday Homes
For those looking for our newest style units with a contemporary feel and excellent design detail, all finished to exacting standards, why not consider our Platinum range of accommodation? Available as a Country Lodge or Country Holiday Home.
VIP Country Lodges and Country Holiday Homes
For those looking for a hot tub, choose our VIP range of accommodation - available with a Country Lodge or Country Holiday Home.
Two-storey A-frame Woodland Lodges offer spacious family accommodation with a traditional feel throughout. Timber-clad interior with two upstairs bedrooms & a wet-style shower room. Three bedroom Lodges feature a third bedroom downstairs.
Your Woodland Lodge will include the following
- An open plan living and dining area with an integrated TV
- A well-equipped kitchen, complete with cooker, microwave, fridge freezer, cooking utensils and crockery
- A choice of 1, 2 or 3 bedrooms (third bedroom is on the ground floor)
- Towels, shower room with WC
- Balcony with garden furniture
- Beds made up for your arrival
- To give you maximum comfort, whatever the time of year, many of our Woodland Lodges feature double-glazing and central heating. Ask for details when you call
Woodland Cabin - Sleep 4-6
One-storey Woodland cabin offering exceptional value. Timber-clad interior, two bedrooms: a double and a room with bunk beds with an additional sofa bed in the lounge area. Includes wet-style shower room.
Luxury Woodland Lodge - Sleep 4-6
These Two-storey A-frame Woodland Lodges are fully equipped for extra comfort. Two upstairs bedrooms, fully equipped kitchen & an additional upstairs bathroom. Three bedroom Lodges feature a third bedroom downstairs.
Deluxe Woodland Lodge - Sleep 2-6
Deluxe Woodland Lodges give you extra space and additional little touches to maximise the comfort of your stay, including LCD TV in the master bedroom, private sauna, hot tub on balcony & underfloor heating throughout. Bathrobes provided. Three bedroom Lodges feature a third bedroom downstairs.