Brokerswood… Our beautiful park in the heart of the Wiltshire countryside.
Brokerswood is an award-winning holiday park in Wiltshire. Nestling within 80-acres of beautiful and historic British woodland, Brokerswood is your ideal choice for family fun, adventure and activity, or rest and relaxation.
Ideally located between Bath, Salisbury and Stonehenge, and just 9-miles from Longleat Safari Park, Brokerswood is one of Wiltshire's premier holiday park destinations. Offering the choice of an array of outdoor pursuits, including canoeing and kayaking on Brokerswood’s own 5-acre lake, as well as adventure playgrounds, an undercover play area for younger children, a woodland trail walk and picnic areas, there’s something for everyone.
Brokerswood… At a glance
- Set in over 80-acres of beautiful and historic British woodland
- Ideally situated for visiting charming Bath and Salisbury
- Stonehenge and Longleat within easy reach
- Adventure playgrounds, undercover play area, woodland trail walk and picnic areas
- Enjoy canoeing and kayaking on Brokerswood's own 5-acre lake
- Eco-friendly, award-winning holiday park
- Coarse fishing lakes, woodland walks, nature trails and picnic areas
- Stunning woodland pods as well as luxury lodges available to book today for the ultimate glamping experience